NOTICE: At Central Bank Illinois our customers, employees and communities are our top priority. In order to reduce COVID-19 exposure and help the community health management efforts, our lobby areas will be temporarily closed and will be limited to appointment only until April 30th, subject to public health conditions at that time.
All drive-thru locations will remain open for your banking needs. We continue to offer many services and strongly encourage you to use online services:
- Website-You can visit our website at central-bank.com 24/7 for all up to date information and you’re online banking needs.
- Online Banking-With our online banking service, you can view your latest account activity, pay bills, transfer funds, and more. If you have not enrolled in our online banking services go to central-bank.com and in the top right hand corner of the home page you will find enrollment links. Click on the link and it will take you through the complete process. https://www.central-bank.com/additional-service.php
- Mobile App- If you have our online banking then make sure you utilize the Central Bank Mobile App. With mobile banking, you can check your account balance any time day or night. You can view your transactions, transfer funds between accounts, and pay bills from the convenience of your mobile phone. Using the Remote Deposit feature you can even deposit checks into your checking or savings account. Search Central Bank Illinois in your app store and download. https://www.central-bank.com/additional-service.php
- Online Mortgage Application-you can apply 24/7 on our home page by clicking apply now.
- Drive Thru - our drive thru locations will remain open during regular business hours and offer most banking services. https://www.central-bank.com/locations.php
- Night Deposit Box Services- Our night drop boxes will continue to be available for after business hours.
- ATM locations- Please refer to our website for ATM locations.
- Telephone- You are welcome to contact your local branch for your banking needs. Please note, you may experience an extended wait time due to high call volume. Your patience is appreciated.
We are committed to making our customers our first priority. During these times we understand that you might be personally effected. We are here to help you find a solution. Please reach out to your local branch to discuss your options.
Our team is actively monitoring this global and local health situation. Please check in with us for updates on how Central Bank is responding to COVID-19 by visiting www.central-bank.com, following our Facebook page, or call our main location at 309-944-5601 or your local branch. Thank you for your patience during this unprecedented time.